Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zentangle Doodle

This is the first Zentangle I tried to make. I worked on this all weekend during the downtime of my three choir performances. I hate to set around without keeping my hands busy and this was a great use of time. I wanted to try these out on my middle schoolers. After I finished and did more research on this art form, I realized the size is supposed to be 3 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. So the next one I did the official size.







How many of you have tried this "doodle" style?
It is supposed to be relaxing and stress relieving.

3 comments:

Val Foster said...

I love your Zentangles.

arlene said...

I luv your Doodles, I used to do those when I was a teen..and did find them very relaxing yet never boring. I think I will give them another try - thanks to you & yours! I enjoyed your journal page on Vancouver! also...
great work

Anonymous said...

Trish I have a book somewhere of these things that I made when I was much younger ,,If I find them I will post for you ,, you did a great job